After blowing a .10 on the Breathalyzer, Williams aged 45 years was charged in Plymouth County with operating under the influence of alcohol and driving after revocation of his license. Authorities said Williams has had a Massachusetts identification card instead of a license since 1996, and that is what he presented to police when he was arrested.
An OUI offense is a very serious crime in Massachusetts.
The Gilmore & SRIS, LLC. Massachusetts OUI attorneys can defend you against any type of OUI charge.
Our Massachusetts OUI lawyers have the experience to defend you against any type of OUI charge.
Contact a Gilmore & SRIS, LLC. Massachusetts OUI lawyer in Massachusetts.
CLIENT MEETING LOCATIONS
- OUI In Massachusetts Cambridge Lawyers Operating Motor Vehicle Gen. 90 24
- Massachusetts OUI Boston Lawyer Driving Influence Conviction Violation 90 24
- OUI Boston Massachusetts Lawyer License Suspension Violation Vehicle
- DUI Belmont Massachusetts Lawyer Subsequent Motor Vehicle Enhancement
- OUI Suffolk Massachusetts Lawyer Accident Violation Arrest
- OUI Norfolk Massachusetts Lawyer License Suspension Revocation
- OUI South Boston Massachusetts Lawyer Breathalyzer Test Results Expert Testimony
- Operating Under Influence Somerville Massachusetts Lawyer Fourth Offense
- OUI Quincy Massachusetts Lawyer Motor Vehicle Probation Certificate
- OUI Norfolk Massachusetts Lawyer License Revocation Restoration Authority